Sep 4, 2018

PRITI NYC Nail Polish

Hello All. Today I have a new nail polish brand for you all. It's called PRITI NYC Nail Polish. There polishes are 5 FREE and Vegan. The shade that I bought is called Rabbit Foot Clover. This is a neutral beige shade and it perfect base for a variety of nails designs that I can think of. The formula of this nail polish was clean and easy to apply. For the pictures below I used two coats of nail polish with no top coat and was good to go.

Have use used this nail polish brand before? What non-toxic nail polish brands do you prefer? Share with us in the comments section below :)

4 comments:

  1. That's a sweet nude! I have tried this brand once - I got a lovely purple as a gift from a friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard this brand. Btw it is a nice shade on its own.

    ReplyDelete