Oct 1, 2018

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Hello October, it's great to see you. You know what does Fall and October means, it means lots of Pumpkin Spice Lattes(PSL). Since it's that season, I decided to make some PSL nails for Fall. I used Smith and Cult's Tang Bang as the main polish for this design (see it's swatch HERE). For some reason this polish screams fall to me. Then using various other polishes I free-handed the PSL coffee cup and mug on the ring finger and thumb respectively. I used Chloe and Isabel's Moulin Rouge (See it's swatch HERE) for adding some glitter to the middle finger. I am really liking the outcome here. What are your thoughts on it?

Pic of some polishes that I used for this design, how cute are all the bottles and different shades of orange here.

Thanks so much for visiting, and be sure to subscribe via email so you never miss a post! You can also follow me on Instagram @nailscontext for more every day pictures and stories. Have a great week~! XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Cute manicure :) I love the bottles of these polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous. I love the extra added bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had a cup of PSL but your mani is definetely very very tempting! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you. You will like PSL if you like pumpkin flavor :)

      Delete