Mar 1, 2019

Christian Louboutin | Crosta Meteor

Hi all, today I have swatch of Christian Louboutin's Crosta Meteor, an electric orange from Loubiflash Nail Collection limited edition. I have been eyeing the Louboutin polishes since they came out but didnt want to pay an outrageous price for them. So when I found Crosta Meteor on a discounted price, I grabbed it. The first thing that you notice about the nail polish is the bottle itself. Designed to look like a Louboutin heel, it's very pretty.

For the swatches below I started with my regular base coat and then I added two coats of Crosta Meteor. Since the formula is thin and it wasn't opaque enough, I added a third coat of the polish. After three coats, the polish looked amazing and the color is a warm electric orange which looks perfect for Spring as well as Summer, paired with floral as well as white outfits. The wear of the polish lasted long too. Stay tuned for upcoming nail art with this polish as the base.

2 comments: