Oct 11, 2014

Festival Nailart: Karva Chauth 2014

Hello Friends, sharing today an old nail art from my archives. Today is the festival of Karva Chauth in India and on this day, married women fast all day for their husband's long life and prosperity. The fast is started in the morning, before sunrise and broken only when women spot moon in the sky, at night. I wore this nail art back in 2012 for the same festival, hence you see all the henna and Indian jewelry in the picture. I really liked how I had paired different bangles from my collection that day to match my outfit and couldn't resist sharing a picture of them as well. The polishes used here are Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away, Maybelline's Onyx Rush and Sinfulcolor's Snow Me White. Hope you all like is nail art from my archives.

Happy Karva Chauth to all the Indian Women observing this fast today and good luck with the Moon Spotting :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything came out beautifully. That blue is my fav. Love ur churi click

    ReplyDelete