Oct 22, 2014

Halloween Series: Dry Marble Technique

I am not too fond of doing Watermarble nails as the technique is very messy, lots of nail polish gets wasted and the clean-up after that takes forever. So recently when I came across dry water marble technique I couldn't wait to try it. So since its Halloween season and I have been doing Halloween nail art I decided to try this technique with Halloween Candy Corn colors. This technique is very simple. All you have to do is paint the nail with three different color vertical stripes. When the polish is still wet, take a toothpick and make zig-zag lines with it on the wet polish and the result is amazing. I really like the way the design came out on the middle finger than the others. Polishes I used are Butter London's Silly Billy and Cotton Buds. Also used Zoya's Darcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment