Aug 12, 2015

Valentino Inspired

HELLO FRIENDS. Hope everyone is enjoying the last days of Summer Vacation and getting ready to go back to school (It sucks,I know). Recently while browsing through my Instagram posts, I came across this lovely Valentino Mime Colorblock Handbag (scroll below to see it). I loved the colors and design on this colorblocked bag so much that I decided to recreate it on my nails immediately. If you ever feel like giving me a gift, don't hesitate to order this bag for me ;) Enough said, here are my Valentino Bag inspired Nail Art. Polishes used are American Apparel's Peacock and Blueberry, OPI's Mod About You and Butter London's Cotton Buds. To see my previous Valentino dress inspired nail art, click HERE.

Bracelets: Chloe and Isabel by Sony

HERE is the Bag, that inspired this nail art
Source: @maisonvalentino (Instagram)

Don't forget to follow Your's Truly on Instagram as well @Nailscontext

No comments:

Post a Comment