May 27, 2018

Colors By Llarowe | English Rose

Hello All! Today I have swtach of my very first Colors By Llarowe nail polish. This one is called English Rose. This polish comes out in June 2018 but I was lucky to get my hands on it at The Indie Shop Tisneyland 2018 event last weekend in Anaheim. English Rose is a gorgeous linear holographic pink polish with gold, lilac and red holos. For the pictures below I used 2 coats of English Rose and no top coat. I love this polish, it looks gorgeous even in regular room light and you don't have to go out in sun (esp, since its been gloomy weather here) to see its holo effect. This polish goes on sale on June 1st.


3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Love that pink color!

    http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super pretty nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete