Jul 7, 2018

Moon Shine Mani | Harry Potter Collection

Hello Everyone. Today I have a swatch for you all. It's from my very first Moon Shine Mani polish brand. It's called Gryffindor Nerve and Chivalry. This is from their Harry Potter collection, inspired by the four Hogwarts Houses from the Harry Potter books. Though I am not personally a Harry Potter fan, my niece is and I bough this polish for her. Gryffindor Nerve and Chivalry is a blood red orange red cream filled shade with sparkling gold and ruby glitters, flakies and shimmer in it. This was opaque in 2 coats and for the pics below I added topcoat on it as well. The polish retails at $11 and you can get it online HERE. Are you a Harry Potter fan, if so will you be buying this and other polishes from this collection? Comment below and share with us.

1 comment: