Jul 20, 2018

My Stunning Nails | Sun Washed Collection

Hello All, today I have beautiful sun washed collection polishes from My Stunning Nails. My Stunning Nails is a '10 FREE' nail polish. I got 3 shades from the sun washed collection from the Indie Shop and got around only now to try them. The polishes I bought are - Hi-Lite My Life, Denim Shorts and Sittin' in the Sun. Since they all are from the same collection the formulas are exactly the same except for the different colors. I like all the 3 shades but the formula itself is very thick and I found it becoming very lumpy when applied in 2 coats. After one day of wear of these polishes I could see tip growth and chipping, even after applying the top coat. Since I really like the 3 colors, it was very disappointing to see that.

Hi-Lite My Life - This is my favorite shade of the three. It's a pastel lime shade and I really like this shade. This shade makes my tan from my vacation stand out on my hands though :)



Sittin' in the Sun - This is a pale orange shade and reminds me of orange creamsicle on a hot summer day.



Denim Shorts - This is a pastel blue, denim shade, as the name suggests.


2 comments:

  1. very pretty and fresh shades. love blue and lime the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely trio. I think the orange is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete