Aug 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Nails Context

Today is my one year blog-anniversary. That's right today Nails Context Blog turns one. Last year this day I decided to start my nail art blog and share my talent with the rest of the world.

It's been a beautiful journey so far. Being a blogger has pushed me to try harder and be more creative. I have created nail arts that I wouldn't have done normally, like : Cute Monster's, Neon Lipstick Print, Fall Leaves, Peacock Feathers, Colorful Tribal Print, Holi and many more. I have experimented with new designs and techniques. I have started to see inspirations in different things and taken my creativity to a whole different level.

So on this occasion I decided to create some birthday nail art. Hope you all love it. Keep the love coming. And keep following my beautiful journey through the following social media as well:

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment