Sep 8, 2013

Cute Monsters

Today's nail art inspiration are cute colorful Monster's.
My little nephew Zubin, loves monster's. He recently collected a lot of round stones from a trip and brought them home. On those stones he painted these cute little monster's in different colors. Last time when I was visiting him, he showed me his cute little monster stones. I loved the colors and concept so much that I couldn't resist painting my nails and recreating these monster's. These monster's are perfect for Halloween but I was so excited about them that I couldn't wait till Halloween and had to share them with you all NOW. So here are the colorful monster's painted by my nephew.
And here are my nails inspired by the above painted stones.
Aren't they cute :)
The polishes I have used are:
Red - Chanel's Dragon
Yellow - Zoya's Darcy
Green - Sally Hansen's Green with Envy
Pink - Revlon's Cupid
Black - Maybelline's Onyx Rush
White - SinfulColor's Snow Me White
Hope you all like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment