Sep 17, 2016

Nail Care: Burt's Bees

Hello Friend's, today I am sharing some product information about nail care. I am often asked by friends, family and colleagues about nail care and what they really mean by nail care is cuticle care. So today I decided to share about my favorite and trusted cuticle product. One of my most used product to keep my cuticles from drying is Burt's Bees cuticle cream. This cream helps to keep cuticles smooth and nourished for a long time. It's a bit greasy on application but you need to massage it in on your cuticles and around your nails in order for it to sink in. The packaging is very cute and its tiny size makes it very easy to carry it around. But don't be fooled by its tiny size. It took me almost a year to finish this tiny box and buy a new one. As it says on the box, the flavor is lemon and it smells the same, very lemony. Among all the other products I tried for cuticles - Lush, Sally Hansen, etc, this one is the one that I found very effective. Hope you find this product review helpful and if you have any questions let me know in the comments section below.

4 comments:

  1. I know this brand from other blogs, I haven't seen it in the country I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot positive things about this product and I love lemon smell! The only thing is, I prefer cuticle care with applicators because I always find it soo hard to get the product out of jars like this with my long nails ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is easy to apply even though it doesnt come with applicators and you see results instantly. You can always use a orange stick as an applicator for this one :)

      Delete