Sep 2, 2016

Nail It Mag Feature

What a great way to start the month. Guess who got featured in the September/October 2016 issue of NailIt Magazine? This gal. And not just one, two of my designs got featured in the magazine. This is the 8th time my nail art is featured in the magazine and second time that they have featured two of my nail designs together. To see others, click HERE, HERE, HERE,HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. To see my nail art featured on their website, click HERE, HERE and HERE.

The designs that got featured are my pink checkered and pink camouflage designs. You can see the original blog post and nail art HERE and HERE.

Here are my nail art pics from the magazine


And here are my original designs

Read the original blog post HERE

Read the original blog post HERE

3 comments:

  1. Applause, Sony! They are both cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!
    Congratulation. Its always nice to see your work being appreciated :D
    I love both of your design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's great Sony! Congrats for getting featured, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete