Sep 10, 2013

OPI Fall 2013 San Francisco Collection Swatches

Hello Friends, Today I am sharing my first swatches with you. It's from OPI's Fall 2013 collection which is inspired from San Francisco (I love San Francisco and fell in love with the city when I first visited it back in 2010). Instead of getting the whole collection ( which consists of 15 different polishes ) I just got the two, which caught my attention. These two are - Dining Al Frisco and Peace & Love & OPI

Dining Al Frisco is a pretty sky blue color with a spark to it. It's very soothing to eyes and reminds me of winter. If you are in search for the perfect blue shade in polish, I would recommend that you go for this one.
Peace & Love & OPI is a grey based duochrome. I just love this shade and how it looks different from grey to black to green to purple in different lighting. I have tried duochrome polishes before and in my experience duochrome polishes are ususlly sheer. But Peace & Love & OPI is opaque and all I had to do was apply two coats in the pictures below.
This is how it looks inside.
And this is how it looks outside in sunlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment