Dec 14, 2013

Holiday Series: Very very simple Holiday Nail art

Last year some of the nail polish companies came out with 18K gold top coat polishes. These polishes where gone as soon as they hit the store racks. I was one of those unfortunates who couldn’t get my hands on one and hence was sulking until I saw Zoya polish having a nice flash sale and giving their 18K gold top coat free, as part of that purchase. So wasting no time I hopped onto their website and bought myself some pretty Zoya shades and got this must have 18K gold top coat with it.

This is a lovely top coat and even after a year I am in love with this top coat. Applying this on any pretty Christmas color polish (red, white, green, blue) creates the most subtle and classy Christmassy nail art and that’s what I did here.

The red base coat is OPI’s The Spy Who Loved Me. This is a very very simple Holiday nail art and if you are not much of a nail artist, definitely give this a try.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment