Dec 25, 2013

Holiday Series: Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

During halloween while browsing through a drug store, I found these cute snowman polishes on display and couldn't help myself from buying the red and green Christmassy glitter which was appropriate for the snowman bottle it came in. This polish is called Snowman Nail. So before the holiday season got over, I had to try it on.

I started with a base of two coats of Revlon's pure pearl (this used to be my favorite polish long ago, I remember wearing it for 3 months straight). After that on half of the nail I applied the red n green Christmas glitter. This glitter is really chunky and thick. But I like how christmassy it looks with white base. The snowman bottle that it came in is so cute that I had to take picture of my nails with it. Hope you like this simple holiday nail art.




Have a wonderful Christmas and rest of the Holidays with your family and friends.
FELIZ NAVIDAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment