Oct 3, 2013

Pink Camouflage Nails

Today's nail art is camouflage nails. Now that's a print you probably would have seen every where in every possible color combination. I decided to go for pink.
The polishes that I have used are: Butter London's Cotton Buds, OPI's Mod About You, Revlon's Cupid and Plum Seduction.
The thumb reminds me more of a painting than of a camouflage, coz it was the first nail i painted and added Zoya's Lolly to it, only to realize it looked more like a painting than the camouflage look i was opting for. So for rest of the nails I decided to skip it, which was a wise decision. My favorite is the middle finger nail. I think it came out perfectly.
This nail art is inspired by Sally Hansen's pink camouflage nail polish strips, which I bought but didn't like them very well as they didn't stick well on my nails. Hence it motivated me to paint my nails similar to them instead of using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment