Nov 4, 2013

Liquid Sand Polish

Liquid Sand Polish - it is a kind of textured polish. Earlier this year OPI launched a couple of glitter polishes with liquid sand finish. I got OPI's Get Your Number back in April, which is a beautiful shade of ocean blue with jelly base and small round hologram glitter. Since the color is so blue, hubby decided to take the pictures in the backdrop of clear blue sky, in sunlight, which showed the rainbow colors that the glitter created in sunlight.
Rings: from Charming Charlie

These polishes are supposed to be worn without top coat as they have a liquid polish texture to them. I on the other hand added top coat for the pictures above as I am not big fan of texture on my nails. However, before I put the top coat I liked how this polish looked. Below is a picture of comparing the polish without and with topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment