Nov 21, 2013

Swatches

Hi all, today I am sharing with you all some random swatches of my favorite polishes. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably would have seen these.

The first one is a very favorite pink of mine called Mod about You from OPI. It is a very lovely light pastel pink with cool tone to it.


The second polish is Cotton Buds from Butter London. There is nothing so say about it except its a plain white polish perfect for nail art base coat. This is my goto white polish for almost all my nail art's.


The third polish is Fowl Play from Orly. Its a dark purple polish packed with blue and red glitter.



The last one is Moonraker from OPI. This polish is from OPI's Skyfall Collection from Winter 2012. Moonraker is a lovely silvery grey polish. Its very streaky when applied but I love these kind of silvery polishes so I like it.


Hope you like all the swatches and start following me on Instagram, if you are already not.

No comments:

Post a Comment