Nov 9, 2013

Miss Universe

Miss Universe. Why this title, because Miss Universe 2013 is being held today in Russia and so I decided to share swatches of my new Essence polish called of course "Miss Universe". Essence is one polish brand which I did not own till now. So recently when I spotted this polish on sale I couldn't help grabbing it for my collection of polishes.

This is a sheer bluish-black base polish with blue micro glitter. I used three coats for the pictures because of the sheer base. I would next time apply this on a blue base coat to reduce the amount of coats. I love the way this polish shimmers in light, totally apt for the name. Also I like the brush that comes with the polish, which makes it easy to apply.
Hope you all are watching Miss Universe telecast tonight and cheering for your country. Enjoy rest of your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment