Nov 11, 2013

Diamonds Are Forever

Diamonds are a girls best friend, I think we all agree with that ;) That’s the exact thought that came to my mind when I saw this diamond glitter from Sinful Color’s. The glitter us called Watch It Shine.
Instead of using diamond glitter on all the nails I decided to do something diamond for each finger. So for the ring finger I used glitter. For the index and pinky I used rhinestones. For the middle finger I just painted diamonds. And for the thumb I used stamping technique to create diamond design which included diamond shapes.
The polishes that I have used here are: Pink is OPI’s DS Reserve, White is OPI’s My Boyfriend Scales the Walls. The stamping plate that I have used is Konad’s m60 stamping plate.
You can see another nail art using the same color's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment