Sep 12, 2014

Product Review: ColorClub Holograhic Polishes

Holographic Polishes. I had tried them before with a different brand and it was a big flop. So I never went back to trying them until I found some Color Club Holographic polishes available online at Live.Love.Polish and decided to give them a try again. After carefully looking at the shades I decided to buy the two shaded reviewed below. Keep reading and get ready for some drool-worthy amazing holographic shades.

The first ColorClub holographic polish is called - KISMET (#996). This is a lime green holographic polish. It is bright and soothing at the same time. I applied 2 coats for the pictures below. I took pictures both inside and outside in the sun to show the different effects. Love how KISMET looks in sunlight. AMAZING is the only word to describe it.

Inside

Outside in the sun -

The second ColorClub holographic polish is called - HALO-GRAPHIC (#978). This is a pink holographic polish. It looks light pink both inside and outside. I applied 2 coats for the pictures below and it gave the desired effect. Easy to apply and i wore it all day long, no chips or wear off. I am impressed.

Outside in the sun -

Inside


No comments:

Post a Comment