Sep 11, 2014

Product Review: Hibiscus Water Decals from BornPrettyStore

Hello Friend's. Recently I was approached by the popular online nail art supply store called BornPrettyStore to review some of their products for my blog and followers. If you follow my blog closely you would remember me purchasing some supplies from them before and using them. So this time I decided to review something which my followers would love, like this lovely floral water decal which is excellent for someone who doesn't know a lot about nail art but would like to try it nevertheless. You can see the reviews of my previous haul from BornPrettyStore products here and here. You can visit their website by clicking here. And if you like something, get 10% OFF on your order by using the code QANX31 at checkout (a little something, exclusively for my followers :)

Disclaimer: I was provided with these products free of charge for the purpose of this post. The opinions mentioned are my own.


To apply these water decals is really easy. You have to follow the instructions on the back of the package. First apply the nail polish that you want as the background for these designs and let it dry completely (I used Charlotte Russe's unnamed light pink shade, also added some white stripes and polka dots to get some girly effect). Then cut out each design you want to apply on each nail. So I cut out 10 flowers. Then one nail at a time, I put one cutout in a cup of water and let it soak for 10-15 seconds, after which the decal design came out by itself. Then I carefully applied it to the nail and let it stick and dry completely. I sealed it with my favorite top coat. Then repeated the process for rest of the nails. These decals are available on BornPrettystore website for $2.86, Product no. 15803. Top purchase them click here. It takes them almost 3-4 weeks to reach to you which isn't bad for the money you pay for these beautiful pieces.

I really like these decals. They are easy to use and very quickly create some gorgeous nail art on your nails. So if you really really want some pretty nail art on your finger tips and have no clue how to achieve it or where to start from, without spending a lot of money, nail art decals are the technique for you.


If you really liked this post and would want to try this technique then get some amazing nail art water decals by clicking here. You can see another of my Born Pretty Store find here. To get 10% OFF your order from BornPrettyStore, use the code QANX31 at checkout.



Did you enjoy reading this post? Was it helpful to you? Then leave a note in the comments section below. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment