Sep 20, 2014

Solar Flare

Hello Lovelies, today I am sharing with you all polish swatch of Picture Polish called Solar Flare. Picture Polish is an Australian brand and is 5 Free (5 Free means polishes means they're free of formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and toluene—plus formaldehyde resin and camphor, too). Gravity is part of their Limited Collection which includes other 3 polishes - Aurora, Altered State and Gravity. You can see my swatch of Gravity here. I did this swatch a while ago but my hard drive crashed and I lost all the pictures which I hadn't uploaded on the blog and I could recover only these two pictures shown below.

Solar Flare is a multi-coloured scatter holo shade with light shifing properties, the color as you can see in the pictures below shifts from red to orange to gold with scattering for holo shades and glitter, based on lighting. This polish dries smooth on the nail. Since its sheer in nature I applied it over a Black base coat to achieve the results below. This is an eye catching shade and I am glad I bought this one along with Gravity. I love how the color shifts and couldn't stop staring at my nails while I was wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment