May 7, 2014

One Stroke Nail Art

I was shocked to realize I had never tried the one stroke nail art technique before today so I decided to give it a try. Now this was really something, took me a couple of tries to get it right especially with nail polishes. Most of the nail artists try it with acrylic paint. But I stick to nail polishes for my nail art.


To start with I painted my nails with Maybelline’s Onyx Rush and let it dry. After that following the one stroke flower nail art technique, I took 2 different colors (Sinfulcolors Snow Me White and Sunset) on either end of the brush and did continuous strokes with the brush to create the flower petals. I repeated it till the flower was complete and added dots in the middle and sides. It was harder to create the same design on my right hand using my left hand.

I like how this turned out considering it was my first attempt with one stroke nail art. I am glad the colors I chose as well for this. They really compliment one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment