May 16, 2014

Ruffle the Feathers

You all must remember my previous water decal nail art, so this time I decided to try another pretty decal from Born Pretty Store. They have some really lovely decals on their website starting from $0.99 to $2.86. This decal is of pretty yellow feather’s which matches perfectly with my Chloe and Isabel Feather jewelry. You can find the pretty feather bracelet here and the dainty feather pendant here.

Feather Bracelet: Chloe and Isabel

To apply the decals is really easy. You have to follow the instructions on the back of the package. First apply the nail polish that you want as the background for these designs and let it dry completely. I used Butter London’s Union Jack Black nail lacquer. Then cut out each design you want to apply on each nail. So I cut out 10 feathers. Then one nail at a time, I put one cutout in a cup of water and let it soak for 10-15 seconds, after which the decal design came out by itself. Then I carefully applied it to the nail and let it stick and dry completely. I sealed it with my favorite top coat. Then repeated the process for rest of the nails.

Feather Necklace: Chloe and Isabel


If you really liked this post and would want to try this technique then try the above mentioned website. You can find my previous nail art water decal here. Don't forget to check out the awesome jewelry by Chloe and Isabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment