May 6, 2014

Multi-color Leaves

I have been scratching my head and thinking really hard lately to come up with unique, never seen before designs. And I am not always successful. But this time I was. I came up with these pretty (If I may say-so my self) feather-like multi-color leaves and decided to give them a try right away.

I started with a base coat of Maybelline's Naturally Cream from their "the nude" collection. You can see it's swatch here. Once it was dry, using the lighter color in the color-combo, with a thin nail art brush, I painted the leaves freehand. Then using the darker color, I added leaves at random places. And once it was dry I added my favorite top coat. The polishes that I have used for Blue leaves are - Wet n Wild's I need a Refresh-mint and Sally Hansen's Blue Me Away. For pink leaves - Revlon's Cupid and Plum Seduction.

Bracelet: From a local store in Sedona, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment