Oct 9, 2013

Leopard print

Today's nail art is turquoise leopard print. I was trying out my new Urban Outfitters polishes and wanted to do some nail art with it. Hence this design. You can see my previous leopard print nail art here.
For the base coat I used Urban Outfitters Flip Flop. You can see the swatches of my Urban Outfitters polishes including this one here. For black and white, I used my faithful Maybelline's Onyx Rush and Sinful colors Snow Me White.
Ofcourse, I had to take a picture of my animal print nails with my new Panther ring. This ring is so pretty and matches with my nails perfectly.
Panther Ring: Francescas

One of my co-worker defines this nail art as the best one till date (in her opinion). She usually rates my nail art every week and so far in her books this one is 10 on 10 :) So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment